It’s not long until you tee-off!
Please take time to read the following information about the event:
PLAN YOUR DAY
- Aim to arrive 45-minutes before your session time to allow sufficient time for registration and mandatory player briefings in the Clubhouse. Late arrivals may result in players being refused entry to their registered session.
- Please print or ensure you have access to your mobile ticketing.
- Please proceed directly to the Clubhouse (new location – Riverbank Foyer, level 1 Riverbank Stand). Entry to the stadium is via the South Gate, off War Memorial Drive.
- Parking is available in the East Car Park and North Car Park. For book-a-bay and flat rate options visit the Wilson Parking website.
- The Clubhouse is open from an hour before the first tee-off. The bar will be open and bistro meals will be available from the Clubhouse throughout the day. The Drummond Pro Shop, golf simulator and practice putting are all located at the Clubhouse.
- BYO alcohol is strictly prohibited. Alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase from the Clubhouse. Players are welcome to bring along a plastic drink container.
- Adelaide Oval food and beverage outlets accept payment by card only. All credit, debit and EFTPOS cards are accepted and no surcharges apply. Cash can be exchanged for a complimentary ‘Cash Card’ from the Stadium Concierge, located adjacent to the Clubhouse (on entry).
- The course is open to the elements and the event will proceed rain, hail or shine so please dress according to the weather conditions and consider a hat and sunscreen. It is recommended that flat, comfortable walking shoes are worn.
- It is recommended that players who require regular medication bring it with them (for example, asthma puffers, insulin etc)
- Spectators are welcome but need to remain in the Clubhouse.
- Adelaide Oval is a non-smoking venue.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- All participants must attend a compulsory Player’s Briefing which will be held prior to your tee time.
- Each group (of 4) will be allocated a caddy and a starting hole at the time of registration. After the briefing, the caddy will take you to your first hole to start play and then escort you around the ten-hole course (nine stadium holes and the Clubhouse longest Putt).
- This is a fun, fast-paced event run under shot clock conditions: five minutes per group per hole (one minute 15 seconds per player to take three shots), four-minutes for each group to move to the next hole. The whole round will take just over 90-minutes.
- Under no circumstances can any shots be taken once the 5-min playing time has ended for each hole.
- The aim of the game is to land your ball as close to the hole as possible, or, better still, score a hole-in-one! Points are scored based on how close to the hole your ball lands. Great prizes are on offer. Your caddy will assist with scoring.
- No players will enter the oval surface at any time.
- There are staircases along the course and several steps at each tee platform – if you have any mobility restrictions please contact us to discuss. Phone 8211 1100.
- All players must be in a healthy and safe state to play – should you demonstrate signs of intoxication or be under the influence of drugs you may be refused to play and your entry will not be refunded.
- Players are not permitted to bring their own clubs or golf balls – these will be provided at each tee (female left-handed and junior clubs will be available at the Registration desk – please inform staff on arrival should you require them).
- The Longest Drive simulator is located at the Clubhouse (Drummond Pro Shop) – prizes will be awarded at the end of the eight-day event for the longest drive male and female.
- For all other enquiries please read our FAQs on the event website by clicking here. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please call our team on 8211 1100.